8th Annual Huntsville Marathon
- Sign up for the 2019 Hunstville Full or Half Marathon – if you already haven’t!
- Sign up for the 2020 Ogden Full or Half Marathon
• Early online registration open September 16 by invitation only
• On-site registration will be available at the Huntsville Expo
• On-site registration will be available at the Huntsville Finish Line
- Register online (FREE!) as a Wasatch Double Dip participant:
• If you’re registering for Hunstville, mark “YES” for the Wasatch Double Dip during that process.
• If you’ve already registered, you can edit your registration here (click Edit Registration).
CLICK FOR FULL FLIER
(Click Image to Enlarge)
Registering for a race early can present challenges when there are changes in our life or our schedules. The Huntsville Marathon now offers a flexible transfer policy that allows you to transfer between races or transfer your entry to another individual. Click here for all the details, go to "Q. Can I switch my registration to another runner?"
SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
The Huntsville Marathon is a
Boston Qualifier - USATF Certification Number: UT12020GAN
GUARANTEE AVAILABLE TO RUNNERS WHO: (1) Never ran Boston, and (2) Ran within 10 minutes of qualifying on a previous race within the last two years.
Monte Cristo to Huntsville Park
One of the most pristine marathons that Utah has to offer, this course starts in the Monte Cristo area and ends at Huntsville Town Park (Route Map and Elevation Profile) during the peak of our vibrant autumn colors. This course offers a gentle decline in elevation of 3,500 feet from start to finish. Click for more information.
FULL MARATHON - 7:00 AM
HALF MARATHON - 7:30 AM
10 K AND 5 K RUNS - 7:30 AM
CHILDREN'S FUN RUN (FREE) - 11:00 AM
Qualify for the Boston Marathon and you will be automatically entered to win a trip for two to the 2020 Boston Marathon!
Train for the Huntsville marathon with Olympian Jared Ward! Learn about Endure Strong Online Training.
Rated BEST Marathon in Utah by vacationhomerentals.com (a TripAdvisor company).
Average historical 9 AM temperature is 50 degrees.
Average historical afternoon temperature on race day is 71 degrees.