TWO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- A Pre-Race Expo for Exhibitors on Friday in Ogden at Gold’s Gym, and
- A Race Day Expo in the Huntsville Park Saturday for Exhibitors, Food Booths, Games, Arts & Crafts, Retail, etc.
Gold’s Gym, 2261 Kiesel Ave. Ste. 200 Ogden, Utah 84401 Phone: 801-399-5861
Friday, September 15, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M
Exhibitors are invited to display or sell merchandise (no food). Two ways to sign up:
Race Day Expo
(After September 9th, all Booth Fees will Double. Applications are due September 12, 2017.)
- FOOD BOOTH: $60. (FYI, Any food item prepared on site requires a Food Handlers Permit AND a Special Event Permit. Both are available at the Weber-Morgan Health Department: 477 E. 23rd Street, Ogden Utah. Fees Double within 5 days of event. www.webermorganhealth.org)
- GENERAL BOOTH: $60.00. (Crafts, Retail, Business, Service, Information / Campaign, Games, Bounce Slides, House, Squirrel Cage, etc.)
- No exceptions: Tax ID number and fee payment are required.
There will be no duplication of booths, given our small venue. In other words, only one Snow Cone vendor or one Cotton Candy vendor will be admitted as we want your efforts to be successful.